Wednesday, February 18, 2015

USED CAR DEALERS; USED CAR LOTS; AUTO DEALERS IN FLORIDA THAT CHARGE NO DEALER FEE KEITH: 754-265-5049

Thank you, for answering my advertisement!

Zero (0) down, just pay: Tax, Tag And Dealer Fees!

Buy-Here-Pay-Here - 
No Social Security Number, Approved!
No Drivers License, Approved!
Only A Passport And An International Drivers License Approved!
Your FICA Score Is Below 400, Approved!
Nothing Matters, Only A Full-Time Job, And You Must Pay Your:
Tax, Tag And $499 Dealer Fee!  Drive Today, Guaranteed!

I carry all popular brands of: American; Japanese; German; and Swedish; Vehicles!
I have been saving my customers thousands of dollars on their auto loans,
because of my twenty three years experience in the auto industry!

After reading hundreds of bank guide-line sheets, I have discovered the finest lenders who offer the lowest interest rates available today, makes no difference if your prime, sub prime or buy-here-pay-here, I will provide you, 
the customer, with the lowest rates!

Prime Loans: 3.9% And Up!
Sub prime: 12.9% And Up!
Buy-Here-Pay-Here: 16.9% And Up!

See My Website, Just Double-Click-On Below!

www.jtautocars.com

Let My Experience In Auto Finance Save You, The Customer, Big Bucks!

Looking Forward To Meeting You!

Sincerely,
Keith Cormier
JT Auto, Inc.
4399 N. Dixie Hwy.
Oakland Park, FL. 33334
Phone: (754) 265-5049





No comments:

Post a Comment